The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) is a trade association that
- Consists of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishing companies, auto restorers, street-rod builders, restylers, car clubs, race teams and more.
- Works hard to protect consumers' rights to drive accessorized, customized and vintage vehiclesthrough legislative and regulatory advocacy.
- Presents an enormous trade show in Las Vegas. This is where manufacturers unveil their latest offerings.
- Emphasizing education to help members focus on and achieve acceptable world-class quality standards.
Get ahead with SEMA: Elevating your adventure experience.
We are thrilled to announce our membership in SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association. As a provider of top-quality 4x4 accessories to the Australian 4WD community, we are committed to refining our strategic approach to better serve your needs, and our affiliation with SEMA enables us to do just that.
Here are just a few ways in which we have improved since becoming a SEMA member:
- Strengthening our partnerships with top industry brands and professionals toensure business integrity and optimize supply chains.
- Gaining exclusive access to comprehensiveand latest aftermarket information, resources techniques to provide tailored solutions that better suit your needs.
- Enhancing our understanding of the changing vehicle landscape to better advocate for the best interests of our customers, business, and the industry.
- Contributing to the thriving Australian automotive aftermarket.